Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Major Milestone

Kade started going to his new daycare on Monday. He is going to Kim's Daycare here in Fort Gibson. He loves it there, and we really like her too! There are only 6 other kids there, and she does a great job with them. They do all kinds of activities are have a very good schedule they stick by each day. When I picked Kade up on Monday she told me that I should start bringing him in pull-ups because he did really well going to the potty with the other kids. This was great news, because we've been having a hard time getting him to use the potty at home. So I sent pull-ups with him the next day. He had no pee pee accidents all day long but did have a poo poo accident. He's never pooped in the potty before, so that didn't shock me. So today when I picked him up she told me that he had pooped in the potty! I am completely amazed and so excited! So tonight we took Kade to get his prize for pooping in the potty because we had promised him he'd get a prize when he started doing that. He picked out Salty the train and Neville the train, which didn't surprise us at all! His favorite things in the world right now are trains. We will be continuing to work on the whole potty training thing and hope he gets it down before Kolt gets here! One in diapers would be great!!

No comments: