Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 01, 2009

34 Week Checkup

Today was my 34 week checkup. My blood pressure was 111/72, and I've gained 25 pounds now. Kolt's heart beat was in the 120-130 range. Everything is still looking good, and I'm measuring perfect Dr. Stout says. Today is the last time I get to see Dr. Stout. She only works at the clinic, and now I have to transfer to Hastings, where I'll be delivering. I'm not really looking forward to that, because I really like Dr. Stout. I wish she could be the one to deliver me. I won't know who my new doctor is until I show up at Hastings in 2 weeks. Hopefully I'll like them! Only 6 weeks to go! I am 33 weeks 6 days pregnant today.

Here I am at 34 weeks 1 day pregnant.

Here's a picture of our little Future Sooner!

No comments: