Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 22, 2009

37 Week Checkup

Today I had my 37 week checkup. I saw the midwife Mary Ann Bednarek today. She was one of the midwives I saw with Kade too, so I did know who she was. I had my vitals taken, and everything was good. I have gained 30 pounds now and am still not feeling well. I have been having back and stomach pain ever since last Friday night. So it's been 6 days now. She really couldn't tell me what the problem could be. She thought it might be some type of a virus, which they can't give me anything for, and said it should be going away soon since it's almost been a week. I sure hope so! I can't handle this much longer. I've already been off work 2 1/2 days this week. I made myself go today because I was having my last meeting for my teaching certification. I'm measuring 37 weeks, which is exactly right, and Kolt's heart beat was 138 bpm. Just perfect as always! I go back for my next checkup a week from tomorrow. I am 36 weeks 6 days pregnant today.

Here's a shot of me at 37 weeks 2 days pregnant at my baby shower.

No comments: