Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 16, 2009

36 Week Checkup

Today was my 36 week checkup. I transferred from Three Rivers Clinic in Muskogee to Hastings Hospital in Tahlequah today. That is where I will actually deliver. I saw Barbara Green, one of the midwives. I also saw her with Kade, and she was one of my favorites. I got my vitals taken first and have gained 28 pounds now. I'm still in the suggested weight gain range, so that's good. My blood pressure was 103/57, and Kolt's heart beat was 144 bpm. My belly is measuring 35 weeks, but I feel like I'm bigger than that! She checked me today, and I'm dilated 1-2 cm, and my cervix is 50% effaced. Maybe it won't be much longer! She said everything looks great, and I come back in one week. After my appointment I had to go up to see the anasthesiologist to sign paperwork for the epidural. I was the first one in line to see him, and I had to wait an hour and 20 minutes just to sign my name to one piece of paper. I thought that was pretty ridiculous! I am 36 weeks pregnant today. Only 4 weeks to go!

We also had maternity pictures taken today with Noel, so as soon as I get those back from her, I'll be able to post 36 week belly shots!

Here we are at 35 weeks 1 day pregnant at the OU/Baylor game. It was a lot of fun, but a lot of walking for me! I made it though!

No comments: