Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 09, 2009

22 Week Checkup

I had a checkup today. Everything went really well. I got the results from my ultrasound and blood work from last time. Dr. Stout told me that everything they saw from the ultrasound looked good, and all the blood work was normal. The blood test was to check Kolt for Down's Syndrome and two other diseases. So he seems to be very healthy! I have gained a total of 14 pounds now. I gained 7 pounds in the first 18 weeks and 7 more pounds in the last 4 weeks! Kolt must be hitting a growth spurt! I got to hear his heart beat again. It was in the 130's, just as I expected. Kolt has been very active in the past few weeks. He is always moving and kicking, especially at night time. I think he's on the same schedule Kade was, sleeping all day and up all night. Hope that changes when he's born! :) (Not counting on it). Jake finally felt him moving last week! I go back in 4 weeks for my next checkup, which includes the one hour diabetes test. I am 21 weeks and 6 days pregnant today.

This was my latest belly shot at 21 weeks 1 day pregnant.

No comments: