Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Welcome Kade!



Kade Andrew Keeling is here! Kade was born Thursday, September 28, 2006 at 10:35 pm. He weighed 7 lbs. 8 oz. and was 19 1/4 inches long. He was 2 weeks and 1 day early. My due date was October 13, but I was glad to get him here early!

I went in for a routine appointment on Thursday morning at 10:00. While I was in the doctors office my water broke. I asked the midwife if I needed to call my husband, and she said "Well, you're going to have a baby today." I was in shock! I couldn't believe he was going to be born today. So they sent me on upstairs to labor and delivery, and I was admitted at 11:30 am. Jake finally made it to the hospital at 1:00. I didn't have any bags packed since I still thought we had over 2 weeks. I was actually going to pack my bags that day! So Jake had to rush around getting everything together that we would need. He did a good job! I was very proud of him! Finally after a long 11 hours and a lot of hard work, Kade was born. He is perfect in every way!

No comments: