Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

First Doctors Appointment

Today was Kade's first doctors appointment. It was his 2 week checkup, although he is almost 3 weeks old. I can't even believe it! He weighed 8 lbs. 9 oz. and measured 20 1/4 inches. So he has already gained 1 lb. and grown 1 inch. He is growing so fast! He was a very good boy today. His doctor checked him and said he is in perfect health. She had to take his diaper off for a second, and I was afraid he was going to pee on her. He didn't though. He waited until I put his diaper part way on, and then peed. It went all over the table and his blanket. So I had a big mess to clean up. Then before I could get a clean diaper on him, he peed again! I couldn't believe he did it twice! But his doctor was very nice, and she helped me clean him up. We go back again in 6 weeks for his next checkup. I'm so thankful that he is such a healthy boy!

1 comment:

jessica said...

That ALWAYS happens! The doctor's offices are always so cold and the table they examine them on is also sooo cold. For some reason that always makes them need to go. Poor Kade, then he was probably even colder being all wet.