Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 06, 2009

39 Week Checkup

Today was my 39 week checkup. I saw the midwife Peachie Daugherty today. My blood pressure was 112/60, and I have still only gained 30 pounds. I was a little shocked to have not gained any weight over the past 2 weeks. I can't complain though! I am measuring 38 1/2 weeks, so just barely behind schedule. I'm also dilated 3+ cm, so that was very good news! Maybe it won't be long. Kolt's heartbeat was 145 bpm, great as always! This is the first time I've seen Peachie during this pregnancy, but I saw her when I was pregnant with Kade, and that's the day my water broke on her table, and I went into labor, and Kade was born. I was hoping I'd have the same luck today, but I didn't. I really hope he comes soon. I'm getting really anxious for his birth and am completely ready to not be pregnant anymore! I am 39 weeks pregnant today. Only 1 week left!
Here I am at 38 weeks 6 days pregnant.

No comments: