Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

4D Ultrasound







Today we had our 4D ultrasound. It took a lot to get this ultrasound done! We were originally scheduled for Thursday. We showed up, and they told me that I had to be rescheduled because the tech had to go home. So we went back on Monday. Well, Monday Kolt decided to hide and sleep the whole time she was trying to do the ultrasound. She said he had his head down in my pelvis with his face turned back towards my spine. So she couldn't see anything. The only time we got him to move, he just went further down into hiding! So we went back again today, and I was hoping Kolt would cooperate. He had been moving a lot before we got there, so I was very hopeful! As soon as she started the ultrasound she said he was in a very good position and was moving around a lot so we should get a lot of really good shots. And we did! He kept trying to put his fist and fingers in his mouth the whole time, so she said we'd probably have to invest in some pacifiers. We also got to see him yawning a few times. His heart beat was 141 bpm, which is just right, and he measured 29 weeks 6 days. I am 29 weeks 5 days today, so he's exactly the right size. The tech said as long as he was measuring within 2 weeks that was really good. So he seems to be just perfect! It was great to get to see his little face, and I can't wait to meet him. We only have 72 more days!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Lindsay, he's so cute! Can't wait to meet him!