Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 09, 2008

Bowl Hat & Vaseline

So Kade was eating some popcorn today, and he insisted that I give him the bowl. He thought it would be better used as a hat! He won't wear real hats but doesn't seem to mind bowls.
Popcorn is one of his favorite foods. He especially likes to eat the kernels. Jake said he did that when he was a kid too. I guess that's where he gets it.
Another funny story from today...I was getting ready to leave the house and was letting Kade go back and forth between the living room and our bedroom. He was playing with a fan in our room, and I was in the living room, but I could hear him turning it off and on. I knew exactly where he was and what he was doing even though I couldn't see him. So it got quiet and I said, "Kade, what are you doing?" He came walking out of our bedroom, I guess to let me know what he was doing. He was eating something and saying yum. I got a little scared because there's no food in our bedroom. I asked him what he was eating, and he took me right to it. He had gotten into some Vaseline and was sticking his hand as far in the container as possible, pulling his fingers out, and eating it off his hands. He had it all over his hands, face, and pacifier. Apparently it tasted good because he was going back for more! It was baby powder scent, so I guess that's where the "flavor" came in. :) Oops!!

2 comments:

Kara Scharrer said...

Oh my goodness! That is so funny (and gross)! Did he get sick? Wow, isn't it funny the things they can get into?!!! :)

The Momma said...

Oh No!!!!