Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Kade Is Trying To Pull Up

Here Kade was trying to pull himself up while holding onto the couch. This is the first time he has tried to do that. He got himself up on his feet and immediately fell over. But he did really surprise me. I went to get him up from his nap this evening, and when I opened the door I saw him standing up in his bed holding onto the rail with both hands. He had never done this before, and I was really shocked! He was crying and wanted out of his bed, but when he saw the surprised look on my face he started laughing. My mouth dropped open and I just kept saying, " Jake, hurry up and come here. You've got to see this." He just looked so big and grown up standing there. I really wasn't expecting this for a while!

No comments: