Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Chuck E Cheese

Today Jake, Kade and I went to my cousin's birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. Kade had never been there before, and he loved it! He really enjoyed playing all the games and picking out prizes at the end with his tickets. We will definitely have to take him back!

Daddy, Mommy & Kade in the picture booth. Daddy didn't think he was in the picture, so he wasn't exactly ready! Kade knew what to do though! I forgot my camera today, so these are the only pictures I got.
Here Kade is riding in a car with Chuck E Cheese. The ride actually took a picture for us. Kade didn't seem to mind Chuck E Cheese here at all, but when he came out for the birthday party, Kade didn't like that one bit. We weren't surprised! We all really enjoyed ourselves today and had a good time!

No comments: