Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 06, 2009

26 Week Checkup

Today was my 26 week checkup. I had to do the one hour glucose test. Drinking 10 oz. of orange "stuff" in less than 5 minutes isn't my idea of fun! After drinking the "stuff", I headed to see my doctor while I waited the one hour. It was a quick and easy checkup. My vitals were all good, and I've gained 21 pounds now. Kolt's heart beat was in the 140's today and sounded real good. Dr. Stout said things seem to be great! She told me that she'd call me this afternoon if there seemed to be any problems with my glucose test, but if I didn't hear from her, everything was okay. I never heard from her, so that must mean I'm in the clear! I go back in 4 weeks for my next checkup. I am 25 weeks and 6 days pregnant today. Only about 3 months to go! Oh, and we've decided on his full name, Kolt Asher!

Belly pic at 26 weeks

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You look so cute! I would have never guessed you've even gained 21 pounds so far!

Yeah, I hate that glucose stuff. I had to do the 3 hour test with Lily and it was no fun!

Kara Scharrer said...

You look so good! :)