Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Visit to the Barber Shop

Kade was needing a hair cut pretty bad, so I took him down to the local barber shop today. We had to wait an hour and a half before it was our turn, but Kade did pretty good for having to wait so long. Every time a man would get up from the chair Kade would ask, "Kade's turn?"
Once it was Kade's turn, he ran over to the chair and climbed up like such a big boy! He sat very still the whole time. I was proud of him! I had to take a couple pictures of him looking all grown up.

1 comment:

Jayspee27 said...

He is so sweet! And can I just say, he looks EXACTLY like you. You can see Jake in there too, but I'm just saying...
Friday! BIG DAY! Do you want one or the other? or do you care? I'm so excited to know! If it's a boy, maybe we could do an arranged marriage??