Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 09, 2009

Pirate

So I had a few updates on Kade, but I don't have any pictures right now.

Last week Kade got his first Webkins. We were at Hastings, and he started pulling all the animals out of their bins and was carrying them all around the store. I told him he had to put them all back, and then Jake said he could pick out one animal to take home with him. So he decided on the tiger. On the way home I kept asking him what he wanted to name his tiger. He would say, "umm..." and that's all I could ever get out of him. So the next day I kept asking him again periodically throughout the day, and he finally said he wanted to name his tiger Pirate. So that's his new name! I don't know where that came from, but it just cracked me and Jake up!

Another story... Kade was carrying my phone around the house the other night, and he was pushing all the keys on the keypad. He ran up to me and said, "Texting Mommy, texting." Don't they just pick up everything?!

Kade can also count from 1 - 11 all by himself! Here's a video of him counting to 10, although he's sticking his hands up in the camera the whole time. Then at the end he says, "Hold it, Kade hold it." He was wanting my camera the whole time! He sure is hard to get videos of these days.

No comments: