Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 23, 2009

Look What I Did!


So today, my friend Rachael kept Kade while I was at school. This was the first time that she kept Kade. And while he was there, he decided to make a complete mess of Martin's room! Rachael said that she was letting Kade and Martin play together in Martin's room, and Kade came out covered in powder! She hoped that it was just on Kade, but as you can see, it was everywhere. Luckily it was just one of the small bottles of powder. When Kade did this at our house I wasn't so lucky. He found the jumbo bottle. But thankfully Rachael wasn't mad and has even agreed to keep Kade again!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

At least the room smelled good when he was done! Kade reminds me so much of Bryson sometimes it's scary. They are both so darned cute, and definately all boy, and too smart for their own good.