Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 15, 2008

Tent from Uncle Kim

Kade got a surprise in the mail today from his Uncle Kim, Jake's brother. It is a camouflage tent. It is so cute! When I opened the box and set it up, Kade was just saying "whoa". He immediately got inside. Here's a picture of him posing inside his new tent.
Kade peeking out of his tent
Here he is climbing out the window on the side of the tent. He thought that was so funny!
And then he decided to hang out inside the tent and watch TV through the window! Thanks Uncle Kim and Aunt Shari!

2 comments:

Newberry said...

Hey Lindsay! I've been meaning to write for awhile to tell you I've enjoyed reading your blog. Kade is so cute! His new tent looks really cool; I'm sure he loves it.

Lindsay said...

Thanks Jill! I like to read about Mason as well. Our boys are so similar since they're the same age. I always laugh at your stories, because they remind me so much of things we've experienced too!