Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Mommy's Graduation

Today I graduated from NSU. YAY, finally!! I had tons of family come to support me, so that was great. Jake, Kade, my brother Bryan, my mom, Bruce, my dad, Tina, my grandparents Mema & Pepa, my cousin Nicholas, my grandparents Tom & Jeanie, my in-laws Ron & Carolyn, and my sister-in-law Holly were all there. I also graduated with Kara Kelley, and we got to sit together since we were in alphabetical order. So that was nice to sit by a friend. Here are a few pics. I don't have the good ones yet, because my mom took those, and I haven't gotten them from her yet. So I'll post the better pictures later.

Nicholas & Kade at Mommy's graduation
Graduation processional
Walking across the stage receiving my "diploma".
Kade sitting in Daddy's lap waiting on Mommy to get done at graduation.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I am so proud of you! Aren't you so relieved that it is over? You worked so hard so I know it is wonderful to move past that stage in your life now. Congrats!