Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 07, 2009

13 Week Checkup

Today I went in for my 13 week checkup. First I saw the nurse. She took my vitals, and everything was fine. I now weigh 127, so I've gained 4 pounds. Then I had to wait for my doctor. Her name is Dr. Stout. I really like her! This was the first time I have met her. She did my exam, fun fun, and then asked me a few questions. She told me that all my blood work had come back well from my last visit, and that I have a blood type of O+. I never knew that before. Then she had me lay back so we could listen to the baby's heart beat. It took her a while to find it. She said the baby was being stubborn! I was kind of starting to worry, but she finally found the heart beat, and it was in the 140's. She said it sounded great. Sounds like a boy to me, but you never know. Kade's heart beat was usually in the 140's at all my checkups with him. I got scheduled back for my next appointment on June 11. I also got to schedule my ultrasound. It is June 19, so we should get to find out the sex of the baby then. I'm real excited about that! I can't wait to go back in a few weeks and hear the heart beat again.

No comments: