Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

9 Week Checkup

Today I had my second checkup. I will be 9 weeks on Friday and have already gained 3 pounds in 3 weeks. I didn't gain weight that fast with Kade. I also can't fit into quite a few of my clothes and am having to wear several of my maternity pants already. I had blood work done today and had to fill out paperwork. They just told me what to expect at each of my upcoming visits and gave me a due date today of November 13. I go back for another checkup in 4 weeks and will get to hear the heart beat. I'm really looking forward to that!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

I know what you mean about not being able to fit into any of your clothes. I had to start wearing maternity clothes at 9 weeks as well. They say that is pretty common with your second baby. So don't feel bad.