Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 07, 2008

My Little Monkey

Here are a few pictures of Kade relaxing on his couch while "sharing" a shake with Mommy & Daddy.
Here's one of his famous looks that he loves to give!
Another shake picture
He can now do somersaults, even on command. I told him to do a somersault so I could take a picture of him, and he just ran over and did it.
Doesn't he just look so innocent?

So Kade has decided to take after his daddy's climbing abilities. When Jake was young, he climbed on everything, and now Kade is doing the same thing. He isn't afraid to get on anything or to even jump off of it. Today while he was supposed to be napping I went outside to feed our dogs. When I came back inside I heard Kade's voice say Momma, and he was standing right there. He had climbed up the rails of his crib, jumped off the top, opened his bedroom door and made it to the living room and was looking for me. I was actually amazed that he had done all that. He did climb out of his crib 2 weeks ago but hadn't tried it since. I think we're going to have to change his crib to a toddler bed real soon! He also decided to move Boomer's pet taxi over to one of the kitchen cabinets so he could climb up on it to reach the can opener. And he tried to climb between the refrigerator and wall and got his head stuck on the way out. It never ends with him, and that all happened today! I have to say our life is never boring!!


No comments: