Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fun In Kade's Room

I got a few pictures of Kade playing in his room today. I realized that I hardly have any pictures of him in his room.
Here he is riding on his zebra. He loves that zebra!
Funny face again! I tried to get a real smile, but it didn't work.
And a close up funny face! He was trying to get as close to my camera as he could. Notice I only got real smiles when he had his paci in. When I asked him to take it out for the picture, this is what I got! He's so silly.

Some of his new words are ice, berries, please and baby. And he also makes monkey noises now on request! I forgot to post his newest measurements from June 27. He was 21 months old, weighed 30 lbs. 6 oz. and was 33 1/2 inches tall. He may be taller than that though, but we couldn't get him to stand very still for the height measurement. Imagine that! When I told him to put his feet back as far as he could against the wall so we could get his height, he sat down and just laughed!

No comments: